Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Hunting

Comment

Just in from the M2M. Gave it some TLC: painted the bezel markers and fixed the endlinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
      founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
      siggy by WingNut

Comment

GOOD EVENING, folks!

Welcome to a new week of lovely, excititing gems; to enjoy them, just stay safe and be sensible.

Today's ride is this old ROLEX TT SUB (c) I've had for a long time and have kept it safely ensconced in one of my watch boxes. I decided to wear this because (1). I haven't worn it in a very long time, and (2). it's my all time FAV Rolex Sub. A few years ago while on a Caribbean cruise, we stopped off in St. Thomas and found ourselves at the Rolex shop located there. In the display case was a new, shiny GEN version of this, which wifey wanted to purchase for me. I told her to wait a minute and check out the sales price -- $12,000 usd. I told her I loved her very much & was happy she wanted to make ME happy; but, I was not prepared -- or willing to lay down the cost of a decent used car; needless to say she was stunned by the price. Sometimes, Rolex makes it very difficult to purchase one of their watches. I'm content with the two beautiful reps of it I have. dave:

Comment

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            My FrankenSub Collection
            My Sub Collection
            My Seamaster Collection
            My 1675 Adventure

Comment

Comment

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

Comment

My Rep Collection:

Panerai 243, 087, 064, 089 & 968
                  Audemars Piguet ROO White Theme Rubberclad, Black Theme Rubberclad, Blue Arabic, Sincere, Chronopassion, 57th Street, Montauk Highway, Beast, Navy & Grey Theme Rubberclad

Comment

Comment

PAM217 on MAYS

Comment

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Last edited by happyharrysco1; 24-11-20, 17:15.

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                              There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                              ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                              Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                                There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                                ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                                Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Working...
                                X