No announcement yet.

Eyecandy and Wristshots - 16th Nov to 22nd Nov 2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT'S THE START OF THE WEEKEND!!! So, have as much fun as you are safely allowed! Remember to safety up and remember those who are no longer with us because of this freakin' Covid19.

Today is the first showing of this PARNIS YACHTMASTER TT w/ 21-jewel Miyota auto movememt in it. I wasn't able to verify this, as I was unable to remove the case back. (Obviously, I need to get some more tools.) Nicely finished piece, with matching, smooth TT bracelet; case measures 41mm w. x 13mm t. Has 50m water resistance; crown winds smoothly, etc. (Model #6079). Problem I have is it appears to be too flashy for an old dullard like me. Seller doesn't accept returns but there' s no harm in trying. dave:

ONE MORE:

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
      There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
      ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
      Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by C Master View Post

Very, very nice. Is that from MR?
            Yes! I have a couple of these ST-19 powered reps from MR, maximum bang for buck!
            Last edited by processengr; 21-11-20, 00:56. Reason: spelling!
            The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by processengr View Post

Yes! I have a couple of these ST-19 powered reps from MR, maximum bang for buck!
              I need to get more myself

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Comment

My build..

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        My FrankenSub Collection
                        My Sub Collection
                        My Seamaster Collection
                        My 1675 Adventure

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X