Eyecandy and Wristshots - 9th Nov to 15th Nov 2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
    ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
    Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by Alhig72 View Post

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
      That's some collection you have there mate, congrats!!

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

My recent builds
      Pics builds 2020

Vietnam Tudor 9401 black - Swiss ETA 2846
      Rolex 5513 - Vietnam build Ruby dial insert - Swiss ETA 2824
      Rolex 5512 - Vietnam build - Swiss ETA 2824
      Tudor 79090 - Cartel build Yuki dial Ruby bezel - A2836

My vintage Seiko Bell-Matics
      My vintage Omega Dynamics

Comment

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Comment

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
                  founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
                  siggy by WingNut

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by rwatch0 View Post
                            That's some collection you have there mate, congrats!!

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk
                            Thanks, I've had a busy lockdown

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Working...
                                X