• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Let's see your 16610's & 16613's "The 5 digit subs" The last of the best Submariners

Nur-Uhr

Time Machine
Patron
Certified
20/2/17
EU
I like the 5-digit Sub's

20210412-080746087-i-OS.jpg

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Oh yes, can't wait! p0pperini C Master

And now the pain begins lol. This is a build that will break your heart and bring a smile to your face sometimes at the same time.

Bracelet: Gen or Startime. Scary prices though.

Bezel: Startime, Gen, WSO. However the Startime gold is a lot closer to the Rolex Gold colour for both the bracelet and bezel.

I have seen genuine Rolex links and Bezels go cheaper than ST but you have to be quick and keep your eyes peeled. I was never quick enough.

Reactions: p0pperini

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
And now the pain begins lol. This is a build that will break your heart and bring a smile to your face sometimes at the same time.

Bracelet: Gen or Startime. Scary prices though.

Bezel: Startime, Gen, WSO. However the Startime gold is a lot closer to the Rolex Gold colour for both the bracelet and bezel.

I have seen genuine Rolex links and Bezels go cheaper than ST but you have to be quick and keep your eyes peeled. I was never quick enough.

Thanks for the info! Yea the prices are definitely heart breaking and scary I'm sure lol

This may be a long journey I do have stainless parts to hold me over untill I eventually transfer over the GOLD lol

Blood sweat and tears they call these builds huh? ;)

Cheers mate

Reactions: C Master

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
This may be a long journey I do have stainless parts to hold me over untill I eventually transfer over the GOLD
Cheers mate

Lawless, if you happen to be in the EU, you could look at watchmaker Nikz fantastic gold plate too for some eye candy and even more options for your build haha. He wears a 16613 himself. Such a star, that chap. (He’s in the probationary watchmaker section).

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
Lawless, if you happen to be in the EU, you could look at watchmaker Nikz fantastic gold plate too for some eye candy and even more options for your build haha. He wears a 16613 himself. Such a star, that chap. (He’s in the probationary watchmaker section).

Noted. Thanks