Let's see your 16610's - The last of the best Submariners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Build in progress

Gen 3135, dial, hands, crown, ST case (reshape in progress) TC 92350, display back.

Comment

Originally posted by gunsmoke16610 View Post
      Build in progress

Gen 3135, dial, hands, crown, ST case (reshape in progress) TC 92350, display back.

Excited to see the final product. Curious to see what kind of reshape is needed on the ST case man. I have one and need to reshape.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mbari View Post
        Excited to see the final product. Curious to see what kind of reshape is needed on the ST case man. I have one and need to reshape.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
        Here is a comparison before reshape and after during my last build

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
            There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
            ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
            Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Comment

Divers,Chronos and Coffee

Comment

Comment

Comment

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G981B met Tapatalk

Comment