• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots July 6th - July 12th 2020

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Gang!

On this third day of reaching into one of the old watch boxes, this POS Rolex Sub from the scam site GLOBAL REPLICA.COM appears. It represents my second (and last) purchase from what I learned was NOT a trusted Dealer. First of all, paid way too much for it ($240; IGNORANCE CAN be deadly); it came inoperable (the watch stem was badly bent; when turned BOTH HANDS moved together; couldn't wind it; the hour marker @ 9 was floating around the inside of the watch. Calls to GLOBALREPLICA. basically went unanswered; LETTERS to them, unanswered; filed a complaint with the BBB; couldn't return this POS; had to pay FEDEX upfront before I could take delivery (which GR.com promised otherwise). Had to give the POS to my friend, the watchsmith/jeweler for her craftsman/tech to fix as best he could. (Got it working but really can't wind it). This was the last straw & inspired me to find RWI and RWG, where I've been safe and happy ever since. NOOBS: when site members tell you to only buy from the TRUSTED dealers on the sites, LISTEN TO THEM! dave:

emdeevee

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/13
Southern California
Oldie, but goodie!
ba640ed321d2a0c85864b608683c2bb6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
That's nice, which model number is it?

Thanks! PAM441. It comes with a leather strap, but that's crap, so I replaced it with a rubber strap from Aliexpress. But a few nice leather straps from Corrigia are already on the way :)

studio1one

28/10/10
Thanks! PAM441. It comes with a leather strap, but that's crap, so I replaced it with a rubber strap from Aliexpress. But a few nice leather straps from Corrigia are already on the way :)

Cheers, another one to add to the never ending list, would suit a sportech strap I reckon.

Reactions: mpx