• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Natas78 Creation Appreciation Thread

QuirkyOrc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/19
Hi all,

After using the amazing site for a few months now, I have bought a few good quality replica's, but wanted something a little different. I had seen several designs by Natas78 on here and was really impressed by his skill and workmanship, so I asked him to make me a something along the lines of an old military look, with his octopus design on the face.

I know he has a Flickr page, but I have seen loads of different creations of his on this site, that I thought it might be nice for people to post pictures of them here, to inspire others and maybe I will see something else I must have :). This guy is an absolute genius when it comes to designing and making watches.

To start us off, here is the custom Panerai, he sent me this week, and I have fallen in love with.

IMG_3261

IMG_3262

IMG_3268

IMG_3269

IMG_3270

Keep those designs coming

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
Hi all,

After using the amazing site for a few months now, I have bought a few good quality replica's, but wanted something a little different. I had seen several designs by Natas78 on here and was really impressed by his skill and workmanship, so I asked him to make me a something along the lines of an old military look, with his octopus design on the face.

I know he has a Flickr page, but I have seen loads of different creations of his on this site, that I thought it might be nice for people to post pictures of them here, to inspire others and maybe I will see something else I must have :). This guy is an absolute genius when it comes to designing and making watches.

To start us off, here is the custom Panerai, he sent me this week, and I have fallen in love with.

IMG_3261

IMG_3262

IMG_3268

IMG_3269

IMG_3270

Keep those designs coming
That is a conversation starter for sure! Wow! Wear it in good health.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Wow looking good! =)

I'm planning to have my 1st Pam and I want Natas to work on it but maybe after this COVID-19 pandemic. =) I have my request ready hahaha.

Surely your post is a conversation starter =)

Last edited:
Reactions: Carbonara

Jamie76

Certified
6/7/19
UK
Got this Egiziano 60mm Natas build from MTM on here. It's a bit mad to wear but you only live once!

Reactions: Natas78

studio1one

28/10/10
Desperately want one but this lockdown has me spending too much on watches already, gonna have to wait it out a while

QuirkyOrc

25/12/19
Both watches are stunning. I never even realised you could get a 60mm watch, that is insane. Looks amazing though, i would love that design in a 47mm diameter.

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Reactions: Jamie76

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Carbonara Donk seems to love Natas Daylight.
he definitely needs a haircut - short on
the sides and just a little bit from the top.

Last edited:

QuirkyOrc

25/12/19
All beautiful watches, but that last slim cronografo is absolutely stunning. Let me know if you ever want to sell it ????

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: yachtmasterii

QuirkyOrc

25/12/19
To purchase it, you can contact Natas78 directly

Tried last week, he can’t do that particular model at the moment, there is a different chronograph he can offer, just got to save up for my third Natas build ????

Received my daylight sky tech from him yesterday. Is great, will post pictures tomorrow.

Sent from the RWI App

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
46-D2-E3-BA-0-AF9-4-B0-E-8-CEE-B3-BB9-AE92-AC5.jpg
1-D8-FE19-C-1616-49-D0-9-E41-BEA590-EB112-F.jpg
[/url]

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU
Well guys, just discovered this thread - I used to be jacked into the forum, now a bit less :) -
All I can say is, keep ‘em coming!
I’m not pumping out as many watches as I did before but still going strong

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Carbonara

QuirkyOrc

25/12/19
That is one stunning, sunburst blue dial. The strap works perfectly on that watch. Well done natas on another work of art. Still saving up for my next piece. I check the sale threads daily to see what natas has listed :)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI