• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristies and Pets

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
That is so lovely, and she is absolutely adorable. I have a very soft spot for our furry friends, cats and/or dogs, and am melting away.

It’s good to hear and always nice to find other animal lovers.

Also it’s interesting to me how now I interact with a lot of surrendered/adopted/rescued dogs and it seems like every single time I’m about to meet one, someone tells me “just be weary/aware because this dog or that dog, not be friendly/might not take to strangers/doesn’t like men” and I see the pup and they’re amazing and friendly snd lovable. It really is just a case of knowing how to act around animals and I’m amazed how many self proclaimed experts aren’t nearly as skilled with pets as they think. /rant.

Here’s the last puppy shots for the day.

3d4dcedd6f578d343f55d0f8c6c629b0.jpg

529bd70559573c693fc7d516fa8327c6.jpg

1f885c338e9eee29c0537118883f7550.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany
It’s good to hear and always nice to find other animal lovers.

Also it’s interesting to me how now I interact with a lot of surrendered/adopted/rescued dogs and it seems like every single time I’m about to meet one, someone tells me “just be weary/aware because this dog or that dog, not be friendly/might not take to strangers/doesn’t like men” and I see the pup and they’re amazing and friendly snd lovable. It really is just a case of knowing how to act around animals and I’m amazed how many self proclaimed experts aren’t nearly as skilled with pets as they think. /rant.

Thank you! Seeing them I just want to cuddle. I am convinced that they can tell instinctively. They see, feel and sense things man can hardly comprehend. I have no training experience at all but seem to gain animals trust and friendship quite easily. My wife's best friend is very engaged in the South African SPCA and has three rescued and most probably badly mistreated dogs, that were supposed to be "very difficult". I know them as the most loving, decent, well mannered and thankful creatures one can imagine. This friend sometimes calls out for the little one when we have a videocall, and then he gets all excited when he see's me and I say his name :) so cute

Reactions: Hazing

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
He is stern. And I do not dare to argue with him.
She also loves my watch, but she has more chances to take it.

We know better than to mess with the kitties. My German shepherd is petrified of pissing of cats.