Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayBee0815 View Post
    So adorable!
    WTB in EU: ZF IWC Pilot Top Gun, Noob Rolex Sky Dweller, Rolex Daytona Panda (Noob or ARF)

'Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.'
    Bill Keane

Comment

Just pet sitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      WTB Panerai: 690, 692, 194, 024, 064, 087
      Will Consider Trading: 187, 569, 092, 364 for above models or other rare Pam's

Comment

Originally posted by Hazing View Post
        Just pet sitting

Awwww....
        WTB in EU: ZF IWC Pilot Top Gun, Noob Rolex Sky Dweller, Rolex Daytona Panda (Noob or ARF)

'Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.'
        Bill Keane

Comment

Originally posted by Plaasbaas View Post

Awwww....
          Aww is an understatement. She is so cute and a little crazy. My girl is a placement coordination for a no kill animal rescue and she managed to get us all our perfect dogs.

From my Shepherd to her dads husky to her moms beagle to her Aussie Shepherd.

Comment

Aww is an understatement. She is so cute and a little crazy. My girl is a placement coordination for a no kill animal rescue and she managed to get us all our perfect dogs.

From my Shepherd to her dads husky to her moms beagle to her Aussie Shepherd.

That is so lovely, and she is absolutely adorable. I have a very soft spot for our furry friends, cats and/or dogs, and am melting away.

Bill Keane

Comment

Originally posted by Plaasbaas View Post

That is so lovely, and she is absolutely adorable. I have a very soft spot for our furry friends, cats and/or dogs, and am melting away.
              It’s good to hear and always nice to find other animal lovers.

Also it’s interesting to me how now I interact with a lot of surrendered/adopted/rescued dogs and it seems like every single time I’m about to meet one, someone tells me “just be weary/aware because this dog or that dog, not be friendly/might not take to strangers/doesn’t like men” and I see the pup and they’re amazing and friendly snd lovable. It really is just a case of knowing how to act around animals and I’m amazed how many self proclaimed experts aren’t nearly as skilled with pets as they think. /rant.

Here’s the last puppy shots for the day.

Comment

It’s good to hear and always nice to find other animal lovers.

Also it’s interesting to me how now I interact with a lot of surrendered/adopted/rescued dogs and it seems like every single time I’m about to meet one, someone tells me “just be weary/aware because this dog or that dog, not be friendly/might not take to strangers/doesn’t like men” and I see the pup and they’re amazing and friendly snd lovable. It really is just a case of knowing how to act around animals and I’m amazed how many self proclaimed experts aren’t nearly as skilled with pets as they think. /rant.

Thank you! Seeing them I just want to cuddle. I am convinced that they can tell instinctively. They see, feel and sense things man can hardly comprehend. I have no training experience at all but seem to gain animals trust and friendship quite easily. My wife's best friend is very engaged in the South African SPCA and has three rescued and most probably badly mistreated dogs, that were supposed to be "very difficult". I know them as the most loving, decent, well mannered and thankful creatures one can imagine. This friend sometimes calls out for the little one when we have a videocall, and then he gets all excited when he see's me and I say his name so cute

Bill Keane

Comment

I didn't rush to pick it up, I had to wear others.

Comment

Originally posted by KOT1917 View Post

I didn't rush to pick it up, I had to wear others.
                    Thanks for posting! Kitty is beautiful! (and I think he or she knows it )

Bill Keane

Comment

He is stern. And I do not dare to argue with him.
                      She also loves my watch, but she has more chances to take it.

Comment

KOT1917 Oh mommy! Who could deny her anything when she looks at you like that!
                        Last edited by Plaasbaas; 27-09-21, 20:44.

Bill Keane

Comment

Originally posted by KOT1917 View Post
                          He is stern. And I do not dare to argue with him.
                          She also loves my watch, but she has more chances to take it.
                          We know better than to mess with the kitties. My German shepherd is petrified of pissing of cats.

Comment

Vet visit today…

Comment

Working...
                            X