• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristshots 13 Jan-20 Jan

semperfi55

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/18
UK
Great London shot! I can see my office down there. Right next to Millenium Bridge :rolleyes:

You’re living the dream mate! I used to study/work in the central London area for the last 6 years but now can only visit occasionally. I miss the hustle and the pollution :lol:

semperfi55

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/18
UK
Very lovely Dubey! I assume it's Gen (never saw it's repped)
I do own their Grand Astro Chronograph - my first Gen (from 15 ago)... :)

Cheers!

It’s a working split second chrono, what’s not to like :D

Thanks for bringing my attention to the Grand Astro Chronograph. I always love a Moonphase Calendar Chrono. I’m looking at some vintage Zeniths or Universal Genève ones. Do you have any pics of your Grand Astro? With the Tonneau case, does it wear quite big on the wrist?

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Those who have eyes for the detail ;)

20200115-155321.jpg

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Gang!

Briefly, for the next day or two, I'll be posting pics of watches I wore during PB's down time; I'm still wearing the PAGANI DESIGN Green Hulk Sub homage.

First watch is this SWISS LEGEND COMMANDER I purchased quite a while ago before the brand withdrew from the watch market. This COMMANDER is a large-but-comfortable piece, supposedly titanium. It's an automatic with very good lume. dave: