• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristshots Jan. 6-Jan.13

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
15775973753092.jpg

Reactions: Cloney

Countess Koscowicz

1/1/20
UK
Thank mate. It's an ARF Datejust 36mm. BUT it's all gen besides the bracelet and the case. Got it back yesterday from Johnny Depp. It's my first Genstein and I love it.

I thought it looked a little too nice for djf! I’m in the middle of franking the new v3 arf dj36 - swapping the dw for gen and honestly can’t decide if I should go for the gen crystal too... the dial and hands I will no doubt change in due course too.

trendconcept

Renowned Member
13/6/16
I thought it looked a little too nice for djf! I’m in the middle of franking the new v3 arf dj36 - swapping the dw for gen and honestly can’t decide if I should go for the gen crystal too... the dial and hands I will no doubt change in due course too.

I'd definitely add a genuine crystal. It's just so stunning and absolutely perfect.

To avoid that the visitors of this thread are annoyed about us talking instead of uploading pictures, I add two more wristshots from yesterday. Did I already mention that I love this watch?