• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristshots Jan. 6-Jan.13

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
IMG-6164.jpg

Wow heavy hitter snow flake! Very nice I like it

semperfi55

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/18
UK
This VC chrono is one of the best reps of a VC if I am not mistaken. It's unfortunately not available any more.
Really nice watch mate. Wear it in good health.

Cheers mate :)
Indeed by the time I found out about the gen, the rep was long out of production. Tried the gen many times in the boutique, love it.

I basically stood guard by the M2M door for months and got it eventually (2 separate listings cropped up on the same day, what are the chances?!)

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Cheers mate :)
Indeed by the time I found out about the gen, the rep was long out of production. Tried the gen many times in the boutique, love it.

I basically stood guard by the M2M door for months and got it eventually (2 separate listings cropped up on the same day, what are the chances?!)

That's a nice story mate. You have gotten a special connection with this piece. It's also really beautiful. Seriously, it's timeless elegance. This design was first made in the 50's if i rembember correctly. The lugs are very special.

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Gang!

(1). Thanks to all who shared their photo-sharing sites with me. I am keeping a list of them by my elbow.

(2). After A LOT of emails from Service/support @ PB, who helped fix some of my problems for me, I think I am now able to resume posting of the watches I wear. Today, a watch I've been wearing since early last week; one I picked up from AliExpress for a song and a dance: PAGANI DESIGN, Rolex Sub homage to the Green Hulk. It's a very attractive watch (47mm w/crown x 13mm) and weighty as well (168 grams). Has a sensational cyclops and date window & possesses a ceramic bezel and sapphaire crystal. Lume is very good. It feels and looks so great I've been wearing it for more than a week -- something I don't with my other watches. I might try to submit a fuller pictorial later on. dave:

AND, one for good luck!