• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NO wristies thread

audiwt

25/5/18
8e8fcadebe87a5ad1c7d61783ba95f97.plist

Gesendet von iPhone XR mit Tapatalk

Reactions: m5smg2

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Someday you need to showcase your strap collection too, you have a few beauties to be sure!

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

I post this in the Panerai wristies thread sometimes how at night, when I get home, I often take off my watch and just hold it and look at it as I think “wow this watch looks good. Especially with this strap” and I’ll just stare at it and appreciate it’s how stunning it is - especially with a nice strap. And with just about every watch, I have 1 or 2 straps that look so good, they make the watch more beautiful. And vice versa.

and while I love the idea of a “show us your watch strap” thread, I think a really good strap is only really good because it’s paired with a model where they complement each other to a point where together (the watch and the strap) become “a beauty”.

sometimes I’m even surprised. Like last night when I pulled out the fiddy and two or three straps to put on it. I’ve had this Serisio for a while and at the last second I thought, let me give this a shot And grabbed it. After that, the 127 on the serisio became the latest model I was looking at, holding and thinking “now this combo looks so good. I am just going to hold it and look at it and appreciate it for a while”.

but thanks man. I was really loving this set up. It’s goood to know it’s not just in my head.

Hazing

9/5/19
Wore this the other day.
e3ca716c4bd6b304ecdb03278599370d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: m5smg2

Hazing

9/5/19
I have this ratty old strap and I've had the urge to use it the past few days. I figured it try it on the 569. This strap is old and stained a few extra holes punched here and there and the sides and stitching starting to beak down as well. But its so soft and so comfortable and every surface is just like an old broken in baseball glove.

I think it has a lot of character.
e6d544a6689109af7ee731e994e39636.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: m5smg2 and Crp2000