• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Simply Dive Watches

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
Polipetto under some UV lights and a NATO strap.

3802ec087c213817e88e65cb5aaa1139.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this the stock BP sea-dweller they have now onlu available with that dial combo?

I really like this one but would have to istall a gen dial (relatively affordable)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Is this the stock BP sea-dweller they have now onlu available with that dial combo?

I really like this one but would have to istall a gen dial (relatively affordable)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Don’t know if it’s their latest. But it is a stock BP. This is one of two stock BP’s I have.

This one is a 2813 equipped Polipetto Limited Edition version, which is why I bought it. I love SD’s so much that I just got to have them all.

Only missing a good 43mm one now.

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
Don’t know if it’s their latest. But it is a stock BP. This is one of two stock BP’s I have.

This one is a 2813 equipped Polipetto Limited Edition version, which is why I bought it. I love SD’s so much that I just got to have them all.

Only missing a good 43mm one now.

Oh nice! Yes I believe this bp is the legendary one that is able to be built up with gen parts but the 28xx version (which is still the best option Franken sea-dweller available)

cheers nice piece!

Reactions: mclarendude

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
For me watches isnt just about looks, it's about feel.

I would love a smurf but where the weight isn't there, it just doesn't feel right. It's amazing how far my rep game has come - you should have seen the garbage I was wearing 18 months ago.

If they could somehow make a steel that weighed the same as gold or at least was heavier, I'd get a smurf in a second. This is one of my grail watches but part of what I love is the weight and I just can't see springing for a real white gold oyster bracelet. If I could even find one. But I love it. It looks great.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020