• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots 29th july-4th august

TYL88

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/17
Grab-ing
43a7f9fbe5c852d488f1588b1683feff.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Dallasdude77

3/5/16
With my personal gen collection consisting of 2 Tudor's, a Zenith, a Tag, and numerous sub $500 fashion watches, I realize Movado isn't the most notable name in Swiss luxury time pieces. Mostly quartz, with only a handful of automatic options, they are definitely an entry level luxury watch maker. That said, they have some great looking watches AND they offered me an amazing job today, which I accepted! I have been trying to get back into the watch industry for quite some time now, and to say I am extremely excited is an understatement!!! I've pretty much decided that this will be my first purchase with my very generous employee discount. The green and gold combo is just sexy, IMHO. I apologize in advance for the many wrist shots that will follow as I learn more about this brand. #sorryitsnotrolex #maybeoneday

​​​​​​
IMG_88837a257f3521c6f739.jpg

IMG_8884bc6400da9b99c26e.jpg

maxlex

Renowned Member
Supporter
27/12/15
The Netherlands
With my personal gen collection consisting of 2 Tudor's, a Zenith, a Tag, and numerous sub $500 fashion watches, I realize Movado isn't the most notable name in Swiss luxury time pieces. Mostly quartz, with only a handful of automatic options, they are definitely an entry level luxury watch maker. That said, they have some great looking watches AND they offered me an amazing job today, which I accepted! I have been trying to get back into the watch industry for quite some time now, and to say I am extremely excited is an understatement!!! I've pretty much decided that this will be my first purchase with my very generous employee discount. The green and gold combo is just sexy, IMHO. I apologize in advance for the many wrist shots that will follow as I learn more about this brand. #sorryitsnotrolex #maybeoneday

​​​​​​
IMG_88837a257f3521c6f739.jpg

IMG_8884bc6400da9b99c26e.jpg

First of all: congrats with yr new job!
Then: that is wonderful piece of art you are wearing now????

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk