• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots 1st - 7th July 2019

iPisi70

14/11/16
VTWUmf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Xabo

Known Member
27/3/19
Germany
59e77d8efdd54b74516ddcea38c1f79c.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk Pro

May I ask you how big your wrist is? I really love this watch I’m just not sure if I can pull this off with a 6,69” (17cm) wrist size. Would really appreciate it.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: bbphrog

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hey, Group!

Here's a rarity I don't believe I've ever posted: a watch I won in a contest conducted by RWI. It's a Hublot Big Bang auto chronograph & everything works the way it should. It has a label inside the watch strap: LUNA ROSSA & on the dial "RWI'S ROSSA. I really love this thing because its chronograph utilities function like a gen automatic chrono. I just wanted to show it off, as it's been sitting in an honored position inside one of the watch boxes. THANKS RWI!! dave:

Oris

Public Figure
Supporter
25/7/13
Oh it's from BK.

If I'm not mistaken his latest is his V9 mod. I'm going to search for the difference.

I'm planning to buy 1 from him but I dunno if I'll go for V8 no date (I guess there's no V9 yet) or the V9 Sub Date

I should mention this one is modded. Mainly Spongebob platinum insert, hand picked dial and bracelet, and some other small updates from how it came out of the box.