• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots 10th -16th June 2019

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
27bfbd5648de489acd4da36d08fd1df4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
GREETINGS Fellow WATCH nu… uh, ah... Fans!

This is a late submission that was to be submitted last night but never made it, so here it is today. From the collections of The Gate, this beautiful OMEGA SEAMASTER, uh, I forgot the special name, but it's a newer rendition of the beloved SeaMaster. Didn't pay a grand amount for this but is an excellent copy, in my humble opinion. Here's the irony: in a recent cruise to the Caribbean, I held the gen version in my hand -- even had it on my wrist but didn't have the four didgit (sp) figure to buy, so this charming rep will simply have to do. As reps become more and more expensive, sources like The Gate have become more attractive. dave:

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
HI, Gang! Tuesday sees the appearance of the gen OMEGA GOOD PLANET PLANET OCEAN wifey purchased for me while on a cruise several years ago. It's appearance follows that of The Gate OMEGA SpeedMaster I showed off this a.m. I liked the rep, but it's been a while since the gen saw the Sun & thought it was time. Lovely piece (mild understatement). dave: