• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Strap-to-Bracelet Swap for my Blue Tudor Pelagos

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Gang!Time to ask permission to pick your brains again on this swap I just made on my blue TUDOR PELAGOS. I originally had it on a nice, thick blue w/ white stitching leather strap for a while; but the last time I wore it, I felt there was too much blue on the wrist so I secured a Breitling-style s/s bracelet from The Bay and swapped them out. I kinda like it now, doesn't make me feel so self-conscious about all the blue. What do YOU guys think?

Thanks for your time and attention.

dave

BLUE STRAP TO S/S BRACELET:

http://s746.photobucket.com/user/dave66/media/dave66002/New.S.S.Bracelet.on.BLUE.Tudor.Pelagos 001_zpsutqqprbi.jpg.html

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
Indeed, bracelet show it more "tool" watch than the clean, colleage look with blue one.
Even the checkers have a nice interaction with dial design.
The clearence with case looks proper for motocross tire, i think you need to built or convert a pair of inserts.
As always, a soft natural tanned leather will be fine, without stiches will also look less formal.

fabbroni

Looking Around
1/4/14
Both the OEM rubber strap and bracelet do a far better job than your two proposals.