• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots 25th - 31st March 2019

CiPHeR

Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
14/10/18
Brooklyn, New York
VvSsCs.jpg
VvS23h.jpg

VvSMTp.jpg

Nicely aligned Malta cross logo on the bracelet - trying to get my VC DualTime - the cross was misaligned (plus the cross on the dial is "rotated" a few degrees clockwise)...
The third attempt - fingers crossed!

Reactions: bbphrog

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Nicely aligned Malta cross logo on the bracelet - trying to get my VC DualTime - the cross was misaligned (plus the cross on the dial is "rotated" a few degrees clockwise)...
The third attempt - fingers crossed!

Hopefully it works out. This is one of my favourites. I am surprised not to see more of them in here.

Reactions: CiPHeR

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
PAMSDAY, today, Folks!

The center of attention on this Day: old, trusted PAM111 (?) on old, worn leather. A mechanical windup that keeps excellent time. One of the first decent PAM watches I was able to secure. For certain Forum members: your fav table cloth is back! (wife's grandmother's table cloth).

dave:

maxlex

Renowned Member
Supporter
27/12/15
The Netherlands
PAMSDAY, today, Folks!

The center of attention on this Day: old, trusted PAM111 (?) on old, worn leather. A mechanical windup that keeps excellent time. One of the first decent PAM watches I was able to secure. For certain Forum members: your fav table cloth is back! (wife's grandmother's table cloth).

dave:

New tablecloth Dave?? Nice combi!!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk