Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Eyecandy and Wristshots 4th - 10th March 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maxlex View Post

One week and a Monday is 8 I count 12 funny weeks you have and nice watches????????

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    I used to post in this forum every day, but Photobucket and others problems avoid me to keep posting, now I'm back.

There you can see the last 2 weeks, just to update my status a little.

Cheers.
    signature and avatar made by ? spirit ? .

Comment

We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.

Comment

New shirt and new cufflinks.

Comment

Old school 6152/1...

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

WTB Noob SD4K 116600 Insert https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-116600-insert

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
            There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
            ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

Comment

Originally posted by maxlawbr View Post

I used to post in this forum every day, but Photobucket and others problems avoid me to keep posting, now I'm back.

There you can see the last 2 weeks, just to update my status a little.

Cheers.
              Use www.picr.me it is our own site so there should be no future problems.
              WTB Noob SD4K 116600 Insert https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-116600-insert

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

Comment

Comment

I’m using taptalk....

Omega PO GMT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good old 2500 PO. Orange bezel inbound.

Comment

Last day of carnival, best stay at home and reach the old ones...

Some rolexes

Comment

Comment

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 255)]Flying a lot more than usual, lately, excuse my absence.[/COLOR]
                          Click below!
                          My Franken SMP 2531.80.00 Thread

Comment

Originally posted by yllekp View Post
                            I swear to God you got one of the nicest collections I have yet to come across on RWI. Which TD provided you this one? Was looking for a gift for my father and this might be the one to suit him. I like the DW hugging the inside and that the ”PP” is alined at the top of the boxes.
                            The name is Gatchy and the watch is flashy. Official rapstar.

Comment

Just in..... Love the way the amber dial catches the light!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My collection:

Breguet Type XX Aero-Trans | Rolex Sea Dweller Comex 4000 | PAM 359 | Omega Speedy 21J |
                              Breitling Navi B01 | Rolex DD40 Plat/Ice Blue

GENS: Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch | Hamilton Jazzmaster Maestro | Bulova Super Seville

Comment

Originally posted by gatchy View Post

I swear to God you got one of the nicest collections I have yet to come across on RWI. Which TD provided you this one? Was looking for a gift for my father and this might be the one to suit him. I like the DW hugging the inside and that the ”PP” is alined at the top of the boxes.
                                You just missed it. I posted it out to the new lucky owner this morning. I love this one but the 12mm thickness got to me. I have the BP now but boy will I miss that dial.

Comment

Working...
                                X