• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots 4th - 10th March 2019

Spooky01

Horology Curious
19/2/19
4b96aee305b8954c0005c67ae032cfb1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxlawbr

Put Some Respect On My Name
27/9/06
One week and a Monday is 8 I count 12 funny weeks you have and nice watches????????

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I used to post in this forum every day, but Photobucket and others problems avoid me to keep posting, now I'm back.

There you can see the last 2 weeks, just to update my status a little.

Cheers.

Reactions: bbphrog and maxlex

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I used to post in this forum every day, but Photobucket and others problems avoid me to keep posting, now I'm back.

There you can see the last 2 weeks, just to update my status a little.

Cheers.

Use www.picr.me it is our own site so there should be no future problems.

Reactions: bbphrog

gatchy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/2/19
Sweden

I swear to God you got one of the nicest collections I have yet to come across on RWI. Which TD provided you this one? Was looking for a gift for my father and this might be the one to suit him. I like the DW hugging the inside and that the ”PP” is alined at the top of the boxes.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I swear to God you got one of the nicest collections I have yet to come across on RWI. Which TD provided you this one? Was looking for a gift for my father and this might be the one to suit him. I like the DW hugging the inside and that the ”PP” is alined at the top of the boxes.

You just missed it. I posted it out to the new lucky owner this morning. I love this one but the 12mm thickness got to me. I have the BP now but boy will I miss that dial.

Reactions: gatchy