Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Eyecandy and Wristshots 18th Feb. - 24th Feb. 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maxlex it is a leather strap from ZicZac leather. It is for use instead of the bracelet. You use the existing folding clasp.
    The endlinks are from "smartyendlinks". I wanted to try another look for this watch and it looks and wears very good
    time goes by so slowly ...

Comment

WTB Noob SD4K 116600 Insert https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-116600-insert

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
      There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
      ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

Comment

Got my Supermarine on

Comment

Comment

My ARF Sub, love it

Comment

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by yllekp View Post

Some really nice photography !!!
                The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sub

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Latest Franken. Big Pilot IW501004 Heritage Titanium. Gen dial.
                        APP ROO: Blue Batons, White Themes, GPFC, GPRG, RB2 Plat, RB2 Ti, White & Blue Montoya, Trulli, Buemi, Schumi, LBJ, RG PO Mexico, Don Ramon, White & Brown Safari, Auto Tour 2010 & 2012, Ceramic, Ginza, Panda, Navy, Survivor, Volcano, RGRC PAM: 569, 508, 364, 382 Bronzo, Egiziano, 425, 187, IWC: ZF Chrono, Big Pilot PP, Portugieser, Rolex: Daytona Blue Arab, Plat, 2016 Ceramic + most Subs and GMTs

Comment

WTB Noob SD4K 116600 Insert https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-116600-insert

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                          There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                          ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 255)]Flying a lot more than usual, lately, excuse my absence.[/COLOR]
                            Click below!
                            My Franken SMP 2531.80.00 Thread

Comment

Love this watch. Do.t wanna take it off

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nur-Uhr View Post
                                maxlex it is a leather strap from ZicZac leather. It is for use instead of the bracelet. You use the existing folding clasp.
                                The endlinks are from "smartyendlinks". I wanted to try another look for this watch and it looks and wears very good
                                Thank you I see on Smartyendlinks that they have more models
                                They are a lot cheaper then the ones I have from Everest
                                Thank you for sharing this Sir????

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X