• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KC Joker eyecandy

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I live this watch, it’s really fun and well made.
You probably already know that the eyes are the minute and hour hands while the tongue has actually no function in the replica (according to some data, the toungue should be the moonphase, it’s what I read).

This guy is making faces during all the day, never ever stops.

Overall the watch is very well repped, the dial is beautiful, so many details. The texture of the dial is really nice, even the light plays with it as it hits it from different angles. The only thing, as in most cases, that could be better is the strap (sooner or later I will go either for the genuine croco tie strap offered by the dealers or with a custom made strap) but I can still live with it.

Sorry for some photos that might on the 1st sight look as double posts, I tried to capture the beauty of it from different angles for you to enjoy it as much as I am..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Headhunterz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/11/17
HI man, for how much you get this REP? The mechanism of the NH35A is durable?

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06

the movement is a good one, I had it previously in some microbrand watches and never had a single complaint about it.
you can have a look at TD websites, more or less all of them have listed it at some 300+$

Headhunterz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/11/17
This REP looks very nice, but my opinion the price is too high for a REP watch with NH35A 20$ USD mechanical movement.

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
This REP looks very nice, but my opinion the price is too high for a REP watch with NH35A 20$ USD mechanical movement.

There is a quartz version of these rep, maybe that is something for you. I see there are as well some “new faces”

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
New dress for the KC Joker

Martycus

Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS

the movement is a good one, I had it previously in some microbrand watches and never had a single complaint about it.
you can have a look at TD websites, more or less all of them have listed it at some 300+$

I'm obviously replying late to this but the NH35A is very durable and is a work horse. Movement is very quiet with no rotor noise, winding is very, very smooth. The PR, IME, is over two days.