• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New watch box (14 slots - big watches)

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I got a new watch box today..

For quiet some time I was looking for a box which is suitable for :
  1. Travelling
  2. Big watches
  3. Many pcs

Browsing the various watch forums, internet shops finally I found what I beleived to be the perfect watch box for me and placed the order (3 day shipping within EU). Today when I got it I am extremely satisfied by the quality and functionality of the case.

The case has 14 spots, designed to host really big watches (most of my collection is 44+mm), it’s waterproof, dustproof and I would say almost unbreakable giving a high level of protection to what’s inside.

I decided to place inside 14 watches of different brands for this photoshoot, I still have to decide finally what will be kept inside. Since I travel a lot (I live between two cities), the content will vary from time to time as I go on my trips.

I hope you’ll enjoy the photos as I enjoy the case..

Video :

https://youtu.be/LaWeJF6Lt-8

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Academia! Nice!!!! Great case my friend!

Tnx..the DeWitt is rare to see these days. I had the black one, sold it and only last year managed to find a replacement one. I won’t make the mistake again to sell this one as well..

in tne watch box I placed watches from 40mm to 47mm (case size, the Graham is even bigger with the chrono trigger) to show how many space is in a single cell.

Reactions: rolexwatchfan

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
Are you thinking for a liner?

beautiful case, i would like a smaller one for me..

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
Liner as a 2-3-4 watch case holder - Like a watch roll?
Everything I like is really expensive (look here : https://www.bosphorusleather.com/watch-travel-case) and I cannot justify that kind of “investment”, at least not in this moment.

Many materials to choose, at normal price (15-35$). Fleece, leather, microfibers, wool, cork etc.
You can pad them yourself or have a car upholsterer do it.

there are so many home crafts instructions online about padding that you can't fail ..

Hakro

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/5/15
May i ask where you got the case from? i‘m looking for something similar, but can only find small ones for up to four watches.

Hakro

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/5/15
dadog13 Thank you! Will place an order right now, and the best thing it’s in Germany, no long waiting time for me :cool: