X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by yllekp View Post
        I was away for the weekend, I brought these with me. All Bond watches, that was not intentional.

Did you also wear a Tux? I’m sure that wasn’t planned either!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
            There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
            ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
            https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
            Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by Cloney View Post
              Oooh

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

The collection

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by Taz71 View Post

Did you also wear a Tux? I’m sure that wasn’t planned either!!!

The collection

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Comment

The collection

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Putting the GMT to good use today

Comment

Two dress watches of a different kind recently purchased.
                            Which one do you prefer better?
                            Cant decide, both are simply great NWBIG imo.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

Franken
                            HUBLOT Tuiga SS V1 fully modded; HUBLOT All carbon+gen strap and clasp; HUBLOT Steel V6 on gen strap+clasp; PAM 127 Fiddy full modd+gen strap; PAM 199 (gen mvm, strap) PAM 288 (gen mvm, xtal, strap); AP Barrichello II on APstraps (non RWI);
                            Modded
                            HUBLOT Icebang V1; HUBLOT ABII full modd; VAC PAM 104+Rob Montana hippo strap; Franck Muller Cortez Conquistador; BKLM Rolex DSSD+DSSD Blue modded by Pbdad, HUBLOT Black Magic V6.
                            Reps (all serviced)
                            HUBLOT Big Bang King RG V1 Ultimate; AP Mountauk Highway+Orloff-Mario hornback; Patek Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon, pre RWI; HUBLOT RG V6.
                            Gens
                            Rado Ceramica 156.0716.3.015 and 538.0824.3.015; Longines Evidenza chrono moonphase XL bracelet; Breitling Super Avenger on bracelet+XL calf strap; Breitling Emergency II; Longines Master Collection Retrograde Moonphase L2.739.4.71.6.

Comment

Originally posted by frankfrank View Post

can you please stop posting pics of this watch....that is such an amazing build... I would cut off my right arm to get this one....

really awsome!!!
                              ??cheers, fredl

have a look at my threads so far :

feeling blue
                              AP ? - AP !
                              How deep is YOUR love - a divers comparison
                              Some Watch/Strap Combination
                              Some details about our beloved PAMs
                              GMT - which is the right one?
                              dive OR dine ?!
                              let us know about YOUR summer watch
                              throw that thing in the water - or waterproofing a PAM
                              AP Divers - four of a kind

Comment

The collection

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Working...
                                X