• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Collection: A Snapshot in time. January 2019

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
What mods/franken was thrown into the 126600 sea dweller, C Master??? It has got the feels in the watch!! What did you give feed him, such a handsome boyyyy!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

The 126600 was a DHGate rep, no mods done. I sold that a while ago for about €60.

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Nothing like a little motivation to feed the addiction.... Now I need to buy another watch box. :hypnotized:
Where did you pick up the AP LeBron James?

Last edited:
Reactions: C Master

SRBJKU

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/19
Wow! As a beginner in this hobby, I am impressed! Love the collection. I must admit to lusting after the Speedmaster Chrono's. Does anyone still make good replicas of them?

Lol, my wife is going to hate me! She has been working hard to get me to spend less time and money on gun collecting. I think I have found a new addiction....

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Nothing like a little motivation to feed the addiction.... Now I need to buy another watch box. :hypnotized:
Where did you pick up the AP LeBron James?

The LBJ strap was custom made by Orloff.

Speedmaster Chrono's. Does anyone still make good replicas of them?

I actually let go of one last week. I was told the one I sold with the ST19 was discontinued :(

Nirado

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/18
Balkans
I had just spent a lot of time searching for a PP rep that i had an image of on my PC and I finally found it was your post and now here I stand disappointed that I don't see it in your collection! It was the PP 130 in gold on a milanese bracelet https://imgur.com/WcjGYfO

Last edited:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I had just spent a lot of time searching for a PP rep that i had an image of on my PC and I finally found it was your post and now here I stand disappointed that I don't see it in your collection! It was the PP 130 in gold on a milanese bracelet https://imgur.com/WcjGYfO

Well that indeed was my watch and my wrist. semperfi55 has it now and yes I do indeed miss it and would buy one again in a heartbeat.

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
I see your gorgeous IWC and it made me love mine even more :)

Frost-bitten photo
f39610285edb75dc9e613a2d565f1e8b.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
I have no IWCs left anymore. I sold the last one with the intention of picking up an RG one and I never did :(
I empathize, brother. I know what it's like to sell something and regret it later...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: C Master

museguy

19/10/12
Omega Box (with a few PAMs):
HX9D6.jpg

Dear C Master,
Thank you for sharing your collection !

What factory black Speedmaster is that in your Omega Box ? I realize that none of the Speedmasters are super replicas, but I like the look of your watch.
Thank you !

Cheers

Last edited:

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Current.....
zkDvI.jpg

Missing from the picture is my 16800 which I was wearing...

qIpX3.jpg

And an IWC Cousteau diver that's stuck in shipping purgatory.

qYPEk.jpg

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Dear C Master,
Thank you for sharing your collection !

What factory black Speedmaster is that in your Omega Box ? I realize that none of the Speedmasters are super replicas, but I like the look of your watch.
Thank you !

Cheers

I do not remember the factory but the Moonwatch is a one of the manual hand winds with a Venus75 movement. I do not think they make them anymore.

Reactions: museguy