• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Collection: A Snapshot in time. January 2019

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I have not done one of these since October https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...he-collection-a-snapshot-in-time-october-2018

I took these during January some have even changed since.

Rolex box:

HXMHG.jpg
qicHK.jpg

Missing form this is my 5512, It has probably been lost to the postal system as the tracking has not moved since November :(

ooohQ.jpg

ooeae.jpg

I have also replaced the second SD4K with a SD43

XlaBZ.jpg

Omega Box (with a few PAMs):

HX9D6.jpg

qiCvL.jpg

My LMPO and Noob CrPO Pumpkin are in the hospital getting work done.

1yhms.jpg

1yTRp.jpg

lY95Z.jpg

AP and various box:

HXseq.jpg

qi0ee.jpg

My AP JPM RG has been in the watchmakers since I bought it in September :( This has been an unlucky watch for me. The first one I bought was lost in the Postal system. This one was badly abused when someone tried to force a hand onto it and pushed down the hour hand wheel doing damage. I might have to bite the bullet and get a new movement :( It is a pity as I absolutely love this watch. It has only ever been a few days on my wrist.

kkjh6.jpg
c1UfX.jpg

cDeg6.jpg

The PP SS Blue 5711 DHGate cheapie has been changed for a BP one.

t3reF.jpg

tp4Uo.jpg

The Gen Box:

This has remained unchanged.

U2jw3.jpg
qieBT.jpg

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
What a collection! :_o_:

In spite of my (mod given) profile description, this thread makes me want a Ploppy!

Thanks for sharing!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
What a collection! :_o_:

In spite of my (mod given) profile description, this thread makes me want a Ploppy!

Thanks for sharing!

LMAO I can make a good guess at who gave you that title.

GingerBubba

24/10/17
This is online bullying!

I'll give you £50 for it. Delivered.

GingerBubba

24/10/17
See! I knew it! Mods involved in back door sale attempts! I always had my suspicions; one rule for one, one rule for another!

Reactions: Maron and C Master

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
See! I knew it! Mods involved in back door sale attempts! I always had my suspicions; one rule for one, one rule for another!

READ the rules (fine print) there is an exception made for goat skins.

alessandri

I'm Pretty Popular
28/10/15
READ the rules (fine print) there is an exception made for goat skins.

What model RO is the middle row, all the way to the left?
Nice collection.
Glad you found your SD43 a new insert.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
yllekp I just realized this is “your” collection thread...apology for hijacking :oops:

That IWC is very classy and I am lusting after your 5512 since mine is disappeared.

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
Lol no apology necessary :) I love seeing other peoples collections too :)

I was actually showing the wifey the amount of watches you have since she constantly tells me to stop buying these "toys" (she calls them) which is why I got rid of 2/3 of my collection. Now I have a 1 in 1 out rule and strictly within the confine of the box you saw in my post lol. I am trying to invest in a gen but it's so hard when you can have so many options Lol.

*She doesn't know that I have an AP coming :helpsmilie:.

Reactions: C Master

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
That IWC is very classy and I am lusting after your 5512 since mine is disappeared.

The IWC is probably one of the first reps I purchased, I believe there is a "better"/closer to gen rep for the 544801 model but the watch just stands out to me (as you said...looks classy).

Sorry to hear about your 5512, I'm assuming it was M2M sale? This is my second attempt with Rolex, I previously purchased a Daytona but it didn't appeal much on my wrist so hopefully this one will change my mind since I do like no date Subs.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
The IWC is probably one of the first reps I purchased, I believe there is a "better"/closer to gen rep for the 544801 model but the watch just stands out to me (as you said...looks classy).

Sorry to hear about your 5512, I'm assuming it was M2M sale? This is my second attempt with Rolex, I previously purchased a Daytona but it didn't appeal much on my wrist so hopefully this one will change my mind since I do like no date Subs.

I sent my 5512 out for modding with all the parts in the box. The tracking said it was in the other country two days after I sent it but has not updated since. That was over two months ago. The modder never got it and I trust him 110%. A casualty of the hobby unfortunately :(

I am a sucker for No Date subs and Tonas. The day a thin version with working chronos of the 116523 comes out I will be a very happy person.

semperfi55

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/18
UK
Thanks for sharing the link!

I like the classification system here and your Omega box has given me some ideas. I'm not an Omega fan but nice to see what reps there are out there!

Great, focused collection :D

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Thanks for sharing the link!

I like the classification system here and your Omega box has given me some ideas. I'm not an Omega fan but nice to see what reps there are out there!

Great, focused collection :D

Omega is still top for me.

Naughtylus

18/4/19
What mods/franken was thrown into the 126600 sea dweller, C Master??? It has got the feels in the watch!! What did you give feed him, such a handsome boyyyy!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI