• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristies and Eyecandy 14th Jan. - 20th Jan. 2019

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
HQHjU.jpg

Last edited:

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Gang!

Today I have a watch I purchased a couple of weeks ago from The Gate but had bracelet problems I couldn't resolve, so with an after market s/s jubilee bracelet, my watch smith was able to repair/replace the bracelet and now I have a chance to wear it. It's price was reasonable, dial details very good (in my non-expert opinion), lume outstanding; case and all nicely made; I'm quite pleased with it. dave:

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx103/dave66/dave66002/New.ROLEX.GMT-MASTER.II.on%20s.s.%20Jubilee%20006_zpsfi6zf1n5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Hi, Gang!

Today I have a watch I purchased a couple of weeks ago from The Gate but had bracelet problems I couldn't resolve, so with an after market s/s jubilee bracelet, my watch smith was able to repair/replace the bracelet and now I have a chance to wear it. It's price was reasonable, dial details very good (in my non-expert opinion), lume outstanding; case and all nicely made; I'm quite pleased with it. dave:

The pepsi never did much for me but after seeing a gen in the flesh I became half interested. I was thinking of giving one of these DHGate specials a whirl myself.

Reactions: KJ2020