• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristies and Eyecandy 14th Jan. - 20th Jan. 2019

EagleBear

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/15
SoCal
2c4adb1fbad0a4aa318c178325ec12b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

minty007

WABAC Machine Escapee
Certified
13/5/08
Colorado, USA
Hi, Gang! Just back from a seven day cruise with my wife and close friends to Key West and the western Caribbean; I brought back a surprise gift from my wife: this much lusted after TAG HEUER AQUARACER 300M automatic on stitched sail cloth strap. She surprised me this time while touring luxury watch places like DIAMOND INTERNATIONAL. I casually mentioned how I loved this watch (in spite of having a ten year old Aquaracer 500M & she asked me if I wanted it. I was floored! After haggling with the sales rep, I got it at a great price! I loved this watch, esp. the one with the cyclops; she said that it WAS very beautiful and "encouraged" me to buy it!! I'm just delirious with joy because of it; now I can part with some reps & such. dave:

She's a beauty Dave - congrats!

Reactions: bbphrog

minty007

WABAC Machine Escapee
Certified
13/5/08
Colorado, USA
Recently acquired, this one belonged to my grandfather. I haven't yet opened the case back to research the watch, but from the dial markings this one apparently came from the era when Elgin was supplementing their in-house movements with those from France and in this case, Germany (early '60's?). 50+ years old and a simple twist of the wrist started it ticking away...

jHw8X.jpg