Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

It's raffle time! Get your tickets today!CLICK HERE
See more
See less

Wristies 2019 - January 7th through the 13th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

WTB Noob SD4K 116600 Insert https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-116600-insert

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
        There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
        ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

Comment

This one got the most wrist time.
          It's got gps, heart rate, battery last 40 days and only 60 usd

Comment

Originally posted by shyreplover View Post
            This one got the most wrist time.
            It's got gps, heart rate, battery last 40 days and only 60 usd
            What factory?

Comment

Originally posted by Thatwatchguy View Post

What factory?
              I believe it's the "amazfit bip" (yes, "bip" is actually a name and not a typo). It's from a company called Xiaomi. 30d standby according to reviews and inexpensive as mud but solid quality! It's really incredible what some of the Chinese manufacturers can do. Great stuff!

Comment

WTB Noob SD4K 116600 Insert https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-116600-insert

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

Comment

Wow.... these are all amazing watches. The quality looks to be 100%. I’m new here and just learning the rep game.

Comment

Originally posted by ethersphynx View Post

I believe it's the "amazfit bip" (yes, "bip" is actually a name and not a typo). It's from a company called Xiaomi. 30d standby according to reviews and inexpensive as mud but solid quality! It's really incredible what some of the Chinese manufacturers can do. Great stuff!
                    Xiaomin is making big noise in a lot of tech recently, hoovers, watches, smartphones.... on the forefront ahead of its competitors

Comment

Originally posted by PlastikMan View Post

Xiaomin is making big noise in a lot of tech recently, hoovers, watches, smartphones.... on the forefront ahead of its competitors
                      Totally Agree! Did you see their new mechanical watch? It's branded as CIGA DESIGN. Awesome stuff! They're very popular in my country and their products are very good. Thumbs up to them really!

Comment

My gen PR-50 sport chrono nascar limited edition:

Comment

WE AC red on Hamilton ostrich

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

Franken
                          HUBLOT Tuiga SS V1 fully modded; HUBLOT All carbon+gen strap and clasp; HUBLOT Steel V6 on gen strap+clasp; PAM 127 Fiddy full modd+gen strap; PAM 199 (gen mvm, strap) PAM 288 (gen mvm, xtal, strap); AP Barrichello II on APstraps (non RWI);
                          Modded
                          HUBLOT Icebang V1; HUBLOT ABII full modd; VAC PAM 104+Rob Montana hippo strap; Franck Muller Cortez Conquistador; BKLM Rolex DSSD+DSSD Blue modded by Pbdad, HUBLOT Black Magic V6.
                          Reps (all serviced)
                          HUBLOT Big Bang King RG V1 Ultimate; AP Mountauk Highway+Orloff-Mario hornback; Patek Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon, pre RWI; HUBLOT RG V6.
                          Gens
                          Rado Ceramica 156.0716.3.015 and 538.0824.3.015; Longines Evidenza chrono moonphase XL bracelet; Breitling Super Avenger on bracelet+XL calf strap; Breitling Emergency II; Longines Master Collection Retrograde Moonphase L2.739.4.71.6.

Comment

time goes by so slowly ...

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X