• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Merry Christmas Wristies and Eye Candy thread 24th Dec. - 30th Dec. 2018

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
SSnHI.jpg

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
efthimis its fantastic! I’m still on the AD waiting list...

The 116710BLNR has been discontinued and the AD's have informed those on the waiting list that the model can no longer be procured. I'd suggest you get in touch with your AD for an update on the same.

Seamaster3459

28/11/18
efthimis I heard that, but I haven’t heard from the AD. :/ I thought it was just speculative at this point as it was still on the Rolex site. I will call the AD today - thank you for the info. Just can’t stomach the $3-4k price jump (demand...) on the grey market.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Is this a rep? Been hunting high and low to find this alas with no luck.
Best wishes to all for a happy new year.

The strap is new ( eBay ) & the watch I obtained in BKK Thailand. Its an unknown factory but the dial is quite nice. Im sure the new owner would be willing sell at some point.
Start contributing to the forum and we will see. HNY

Reactions: bbphrog

Adrian8741

Known Member
30/6/18
This looks really nice.
Is this a gen?
If not, what version is this?

Cheers

Thanks! No, it's not gen (still saving!) but I think is probably the closest so far. It's a VSF and has the new-ish 8500 clone movement that was previously the biggest tell. VSF really did a great job on this one IMHO, it's gen-like in many ways and the movement is extremely accurate (+/- 5s per day, usually less!).

Popped the bracelet back on today, missed being able to see the movement!

SLwPL.jpg

SL8WK.jpg

SLghe.jpg

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
It really looks amazing.
I might buy another rep and it's either this one or the new ARF Rolex Submariner.

cheers

Reactions: KJ2020