• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Weekly Wristies and Eyecandy 10th Dec. - 16th Dec. 2018

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
NNYfo.jpg

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Gang! For Tuesday, the first of two purchases I secured from The Gate: this OMEGA SeaMaster diver-style on a type of rubberized bracelet. I didn't pay too much for it but was impressed when it arrived: felt solid, a little weighty (about 117 grams), and finished quite nicely. The case back, of course, is a different story -- I don't believe this is a DARK SIDE OF THE MOON, but who really sees the case back? The other watch I purchased was the ROLEX GMT-MASTER II, with "working" GMT hand on a "stainless steel" jubilee bracelet that would have fit THE HULK's wrists. But, that'll be another story. dave:

Dusk

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/14
Gulf Coast of Florida
A is this for real? Are you OK my friend? That looks like your Gen 2531.80.

Yes P. My father's house that he prety much built on and off over the last 38 years burnt to the ground on Monday. I was visiting with my mother and we were all out. My passport and watches were in side but that's a drop in the ocean compared to 83 years of photographs and memories. I'm obviously not returning to the USA till my dad is settled somewhere. I'm handling insurance and loss adjusters next week. We have no clue as to the start of the fire yet until an investigation is done. I don't think it's hit my poor old dad yet.

Percymon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/11/18
Terrible news. At least everyone is safe and you still have the mental memories. Just hope things progress quickly to restore some form of normality for your family.

Reactions: KJ2020 and Dusk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Yes P. My father's house that he prety much built on and off over the last 38 years burnt to the ground on Monday. I was visiting with my mother and we were all out. My passport and watches were in side but that's a drop in the ocean compared to 83 years of photographs and memories. I'm obviously not returning to the USA till my dad is settled somewhere. I'm handling insurance and loss adjusters next week. We have no clue as to the start of the fire yet until an investigation is done. I don't think it's hit my poor old dad yet.

I am so glad no one got hurt. You will all probably be in shock for a while yet.

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Yes P. My father's house that he prety much built on and off over the last 38 years burnt to the ground on Monday. I was visiting with my mother and we were all out. My passport and watches were in...

Jesus, I was hoping you were joking. I'm sorry that happened, that's really unfortunate. Especially this time of the year.