Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Wristies and Eye Candy 15/10/18 - 21/10/18

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi, Gang! This is the start of yet another new week! WHERE oh where is the time going?

With this, it's the start of my "cheapies" watches I discovered while surfing the "20 or Less; let's see them" thread on WUS: link: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f71/20-dollars-less-lets-see-them-936070.html. WUS mate GEDMIS does video watch reviews and through him discovered some real gems, like this NAVIFORCE day/date diver on simulated leather. Measuring 48mm (w/o crown & 51mm with, being 13mm thick), it is quite a substantial watch with an excellent quality feel and presence to it. To me, it's a very attractive watch for under $20 & shows me great watches don't have to be expensive. It has an easy-to-read dial and has a very comfortable feel on my wrist. dave:

Comment

Bottoms up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

"Shorty I've been watching you watching me, now tell me what you like more, my watch or me? haha" , (50 cent, U not like me)

Comment

Comment

WTB 21mm Rolex bracelet for 41mm DJ https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-41mm-rolex-dj

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

Comment

Gen: Rolex 6694 (1978)**Rolex 6494 (1958)**Tag Carrera CV2010**Breitling Top Time (Late 60's)**Heuer 7725S
                  Reps:ROLLIES: TC LV SUB**14060 ND SUB**BP Sea-Dweller**Milgauss Non GV**Cartel 5513**WGUSA 1680**Franken Linen Dial DJ**
                  OTHERS: Breitling Navitimer**IWC 3714**Panerai 338**Tudor BB Red**Tudor Sub 7928**

Comment

Originally posted by Alex1975 View Post
                    Stunning
                    time goes by so slowly ...

Comment

This is my watch for the "heavy lifting"...
                      The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Comment

Comment

WTB 21mm Rolex bracelet for 41mm DJ https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-41mm-rolex-dj

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

Comment

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Rob Lam, Texas
                              Gen: TAG F1 Chrono, Angular Momentum Illum/VI, Seiko Diver, #54 Blue and more
                              Rep: Omega SpeedMaster, Tag Carrera, , Longines, Cartier Tank, Panerai Arkos GMT

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X