• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Some brain picking requested, mates!

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Gang!

I request some of your assistance to settle an on-going debate inside my noodle regarding two different leather straps I'm considering for my newly acquired TAG HEUER MONACO chronograph I just received from a great sale from an RG mate. One leather strap is a NATO, which I think looks pretty cool; the other leater strap is just a regular strap, which I also think is pretty cool. I'm going to show case the MONACO for Friday's wristies & would like some feedback from you. THANKS for your time and effort. dave:

LEATHER NATO STRAP:

REGULAR LEATHER STRAP:

Reactions: minty007

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
I like the color and finish of the nato, but prefer the look of the regular strap on the wrist :) . Sorry, not much help I'm sure.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I am the same, I really like the Nato but I do think the leather strap looks better with the TAG.

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Regular strap looks best. But I also abhor Natos, so there you go haha. My personal choice would by a blue croc. Or maybe a suede blue ostrich -- that's the ticket ;)

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Gang!

THANK YOU for all your feedback; you all have much better taste than I do -- that's why I sometimes ask for assistanc! heh!
dave

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
The leather gets my vote. It also looks classier. Sometimes though, I also consider which one is more comfortable to wear.
Either way, nice looking Tag !