Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Weekly Wrist Shots 24th - 30th September

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't give the life you have more time, so give more time to the life you have

Comment

You can't give the life you have more time, so give more time to the life you have

Comment

RWI SUPPORTER

Comment

Comment

Y'all know

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi, Gang!

Welcome to the start of another FALL weekend of wristies! Today, another "vintage" discovery in one of my watch boxes -- this CROTON (Group) automatic Diver, with a brass bezel, I believe. Purchased it quite a number of years ago and then forgot I had it. It's quite normal for me anymore to forget; on the other hand, I need to through my several watch boxes to see what else I can discover. dave:

Comment

Swordfish tonight...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                  BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen

Comment

A cognac and fireplace night...
                    Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

????

Comment

WTB 21mm Rolex bracelet for 41mm DJ https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-41mm-rolex-dj

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                        There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                        ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

Comment

Originally posted by bbphrog View Post
                          Hi, Gang!

Welcome to the start of another FALL weekend of wristies! Today, another "vintage" discovery in one of my watch boxes -- this CROTON (Group) automatic Diver, with a brass bezel, I believe. Purchased it quite a number of years ago and then forgot I had it. It's quite normal for me anymore to forget; on the other hand, I need to through my several watch boxes to see what else I can discover. dave:
                          I hope you are feeling better Dave.
                          WTB 21mm Rolex bracelet for 41mm DJ https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-41mm-rolex-dj

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                          There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                          ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

Comment

light franken TC

AUDEMARS PIGUET - RO 15400, TT white | - RO 15202, blue
                            BLANCPAIN - Fifty Fathoms, RG
                            BREITLING - Super Ocean Heritage, black | - Super Ocean Abyss, black | - Avenger Blackbird
                            FRANCK MULLER - Casablanca, white | - Casablanca, red | - Crazy Hours Color Dreams, black
                            ?MEGA - Seamaster 300, Spectre | - Snoopy
                            PATEK PHILIPPE - Nautilus 5711, blue | - World Time Chronograph 5930G, blue
                            TUDOR - Heritage Chronograph, blue
                            VACHERON CONSTANTIN - Tourbillon | - Overseas, white
                            ROLEX - Explorer 1016 | - Explorer 214270 | - YachtMaster 116622, grey | - YachtMaster 116622, blue | - YachtMaster 116655, RG | - GMT 16710, Pepsi | - Seadweller DEEPSEA 1166600, blue
                            - Submariner 114060 LN | - Submariner 116610 LV, Hulk | - Submariner 116619 LB, Smurf | - Submariner 16618 LN, all gold | - Submariner 16610 LV, Kermit (Franken TC)

- Daytona 6263 Paul Newman, red | - Daytona 116500 LN, white | - Daytona 116500 LN, black | - DJ 16203 TT | - DJ II 116334 SS, blue/riffled | - Oyster Perpetual 116000, Red Grape | - DayDate II, 218206, ice-blue

Comment

We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                              BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X