• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Panerai

U2inNorth

Looking Around
19/8/18
Hey everyone!
I’m new to this forum and i need some 2 cents from the more experienced crowd in here. The short story is i love Panerai watches. But i can’t afford a real deal and i don’t have patience to save up for it either.
I’ve been looking around on the web for good replicas and the last one i came across was this noob replica site based in China somewhere. My questions now probably has been asked many times before but i let go anyway.
What are your opinion on this website,selling these Noob Panerai? Are they safe enough to order from or should i look further? If so,which site do you then recommend instead. I’m willing to pay up to 300 USD excl. shipping if the replica is good

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Despite my disdain for Bono, I'll give you a nudge in the right direction haha.

The Panerai Section of this forum is one of its many bright spots. The PAM Guide started by ALE is a fantastic resource (I've heard tell even some gen owners use it religiously). You can access it here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ca-search-identification-evaluation-selection

This will show you whats been made and the quality/shortcoming of each piece. The Panerai Section also can be used to search for updates and new products. Once you've got your eye set on a particular piece, the Trusted Dealer (TD) section of this forum will be your next destination.

I may make one bit of advice: unless you have a model already in mind, focus on the features you are looking for rather than the exact model. PAMs are kind of like Mad Libs where they're all pretty much the same, just little variations. For example: Radiomir vs Luminor, base model vs more complicated, with or without date, size (42mm, 44mm, 45mm, 47mm) and material (brushed/polished stainless, PVD/DLC, titanium, ceramic, etc.). Then you can start cross-referencing your preferences with what the best and accessible offerings exist in the marketplace today.

Best of luck!

U2inNorth

Looking Around
19/8/18
Hey Nalomb!
Thanks for your reply to my first post. The nick refers to my #1 tool-watch,my Sinn U2,and the fact i live above the arctic circle,in the northern part of Norway.

I already have set my eyes for the one PAM, the 111 like many other starting with Panerai. I really like the simplicity and rugged look of the watch. So there you have it. I’m now there that i’m looking for the best and safest site to place my order for this PAM 111 replica. I see many speaking so warm about this Noob Pamerais from China? I’m curious if there are some other renowned sites selling good replicas to a reasonable price,up to 300 USD or if this Noob-site is the thing?

Have a nice day

Best regards
Robert