• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wrist shot mania 30/7/18 - 6/8/18

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
36196267195_f1b4652c6d_b.jpg

Reactions: Oris and minty007

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Gang!

Well, having problems logging into PB, so I'll try something else to show off my old SEIKO ORANGE MONSTER that I've had for a number of years. Like the other MONSTERS I've shown, this one's lume lights up and burns like fire when exposed to any degree of light. dave:

UPDATE; For some strange reason, I CANNOT log into my PB account. I have tried TEN (10) TIMES to do so & have failed each time.

Sorry, gang, no pics tonight.

dave

Reactions: minty007 and Oris

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
Hi, Gang!

Well, having problems logging into PB, so I'll try something else to show off my old SEIKO ORANGE MONSTER that I've had for a number of years. Like the other MONSTERS I've shown, this one's lume lights up and burns like fire when exposed to any degree of light. dave:

UPDATE; For some strange reason, I CANNOT log into my PB account. I have tried TEN (10) TIMES to do so & have failed each time.

Sorry, gang, no pics tonight.

dave
Sorry to hear about the issue, Dave. Perhaps you can try a straight upload via Tapatalk app. Love the Seiko Oeamge Monster!

Reactions: Oris