• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristy report 16--23 July

minty007

WABAC Machine Escapee
Supporter
Certified
13/5/08
Colorado, USA
e9yTMC6.jpg

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Group!

Here's the second ROLEX rep I purchased after the first one (shown last night), although this POS was purchased from the scam site GLOBAL REPLICA. Probably a lot of the old members read this story before, but I publish it to remind members on the need to make rep purchases from trusted dealers. This experiencd forced me to find safe haven in the trusted rep watch sites I now proudly belong. This POS cost me $270 & is called a Piece Of Shit because it was when it arrived (after I had to hand the FEDEX driver the money order). The Sub was a mess: an hour marker had fallen out and was floating underneath the crystal, the stem on the crown was BENT & could hardly move; when wound BOTH watch hands moved together, etc. To make a long story short: (1). the bank issuing the money order would NOT cancel it; (2). I originally called GLOBAL REPLICA, only to have the voice on the other end tell me to hang up and call again, which I did to no answer; (3). numerous LETTERS, EMAILS, and probing from Better Business Bureau could not elicit any response from GR. I lost, but luckily my friend the jeweler/watchsmith took it and fixed it up and added the new blue (shark) bezel to it. I keep this as a reminder... . dave:

ROLEX.POS.SUBMARINER.SHARK.%20009_zpscfncatam.jpg

ROLEX.POS.SUBMARINER.SHARK.%20004_zpscphalhcz.jpg

ROLEX.POS.SUBMARINER.SHARK.%20005_zpsjq5rfoxc.jpg

ROLEX.POS.SUBMARINER.SHARK.%20006_zps0lumca8l.jpg

ROLEX.POS.SUBMARINER.SHARK.%20007_zpsozvd0igm.jpg

Last edited:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Hi, Group!

Here's the second ROLEX rep I purchased after the first one (shown last night), although this POS was purchased from the scam site GLOBAL REPLICA. Probably a lot of the old members read this story before, but I publish it to remind members on the need to make rep purchases from trusted dealers. This experiencd forced me to find safe haven in the trusted rep watch sites I now proudly belong. This POS cost me $270 & is called a Piece Of Shit because it was when it arrived (after I had to hand the FEDEX driver the money order. The Sub was a mess: an hour marker had fallen out and was floating underneath the crystal, the stem on the crown was BENT & could hardly move; when wound BOTH watch hands moved together, etc. To make a long story short: (1). the bank issuing the money order would cancel it; (2). I originally called GLOBAL REPLICA, only to have the voice on the other end tell me to hang up and call again, which I did to no answer; (3). numerous LETTERS, EMAILS, and probing from Better Business Bureau could not elicit any response from GR. I lost, but luckily my friend the jeweler/watchsmith took it and fixed it up and added the new blue (shark) bezel to it. I keep this as a reminder... . dave:

A true testament to learning the hard way It has happened to só many Most quit the game. Here you still are many years later telling the tale. People who find RWI relatively quickly don't know how lucky they are