• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristshot Mania 10/6/18-17/6/18

Powerreserve

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/17
Amsterdam/Firenze/Nurburg
7b4f1aed6e242ea98b9d4f56655630b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommy Wiseau

Renowned Member
13/3/11
The Room
Oh dude where did you manage to get this strap made? The finishing looks amazing when judging from the picture

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

Sadly, I don't know who made the strap. There's no branding or any indicators of the maker. I purchased it used on the forum about a year ago for $100,. I remember the seller stating that the strap maker was unknown back then also. but the finish is beautiful as hell, and the construction is top notch. It is a 26X22 with domed padding that gradually tapers down from 12mm to 4mm at the tip. it's a well built strap. I've worn it for a whole summer with no wrist stank evident, only a light leather scent; and it still shines like when I first acquired it. the edges have darkened since I've had it, but damn; this thing has aged very well.

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Sadly, I don't know who made the strap. There's no branding or any indicators of the maker. I purchased it used on the forum about a year ago for $100,. I remember the seller stating that the strap maker was unknown back then also. but the finish is beautiful as hell, and the construction is top notch. It is a 26X22 with domed padding that gradually tapers down from 12mm to 4mm at the tip. it's a well built strap. I've worn it for a whole summer with no wrist stank evident, only a light leather scent; and it still shines like when I first acquired it. the edges have darkened since I've had it, but damn; this thing has aged very well.

Thanks for the info mate. Wow sounds like what every proper strap should be, that no wrist stank evident part though, it’s the best I think, perfect for tropical country wears like Asia. The finishing on it I am wondering if the strap maker used Berlutti as the base leather considering from the patina. I am simply wow-ed. I have to give it out to you that it pairs well with your 424 ????

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"