• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Sunburst Dial Thread.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
IMG-20190726-115521.jpg

Reactions: KJ2020

Dmage

Known Member
4/7/19
Being new to the forum, this is the most impressive wrist shot thread for me. It elongated my wish list by a great deal. Thank you everyone!

Just a small suggestion C Master, why don’t you zoom in a bit more on the watches? Or take some vertical photos; I think it will greatly increase the effect of showing your beautiful items. I know I can zoom in with my phone/laptop, but that loses a lot of resolution/sharpness.

Reactions: KJ2020

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Being new to the forum, this is the most impressive wrist shot thread for me. It elongated my wish list by a great deal. Thank you everyone!

Just a small suggestion C Master, why don’t you zoom in a bit more on the watches? Or take some vertical photos; I think it will greatly increase the effect of showing your beautiful items. I know I can zoom in with my phone/laptop, but that loses a lot of resolution/sharpness.

I vary the shots. Some people want to see what the watch looks like from a distance to get perspective and some like closeups. It is a great little thread though. Sunburst dials are addictive :)

Reactions: Dmage

Dmage

Known Member
4/7/19
I vary the shots. Some people want to see what the watch looks like from a distance to get perspective and some like closeups. It is a great little thread though. Sunburst dials are addictive :)

I made a promise to my wife: maximum one rep a month, one gen a year; but you guys make it very hard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk