• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Sunburst Dial Thread.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Maybe there are different gen dial batches?
I haven’t seen this in person since no AD in EU has these in stock and people edit the fuck out of pictures....so hard to be sure what gen should look like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No the batches are the same. Noob fucked it up they never changed the dial not even in the 2018 versions.

@KJ2020
thats the Gen xD

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
No the batches are the same. Noob fucked it up they never changed the dial not even in the 2018 versions.

@KJ2020
thats the Gen xD

D'oh I'm 0 for 2. Don't ask me a gen vs rep Daytona question. I can however come up with some beautiful new combos of my own. Check this beauty out. It doesn't exist in this combo but I can make one in a rep. BP dial, old Noob bezel, new Noob SA4130. I love the ice blue dials but hate the brown accents.

Silver_blue_2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: C Master

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Whats interesting that the old A7750 Reps from Noob had the right dia. No idea why they changed it.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
D'oh I'm 0 for 2. Don't ask me a gen vs rep Daytona question. I can however come up with some beautiful new combos of my own. Check this beauty out. It doesn't exist in this combo but I can make one in a rep. BP dial, old Noob bezel, new Noob SA4130. I love the ice blue dials but hate the brown accents.

Silver_blue_2.jpg

Same here I love the dial, but I struggle to find the perfect combo to match the platona insert. I tried it on brown leather for a while but I love the PCL bracelet too much.

Reactions: KJ2020