• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristshot Mania 28/5/18 - 3/6/18

frankfrank

Beaches
6/2/16
Just arrived.

Looks much better with the new gunny strap..

3bMMTXD.jpg

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
What an amazing piece there mate! Please enlighten me but I never knew that 16613 comes with that open 9 DW? It makes it look even better IMHO

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

You are correct The 16613 did not have the open 6 an 9 but the 16803 did :) Sourcing the gen date disk for the 3135 was a bit of a task but I got it. :) The 16803 housed a 3035 which winds and sets the date the opposite way. I have a 3035 date disk only because they are beautiful but no use with my yuki 3135.

I can also tell you rep gold is nice but you cannot rep the shine and feel of real gold. A camera will always struggle to pick up the difference

Last edited:
Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Thank you but this is not a gen!! It’s a V7 with V6s bracelet, gen dial, DW, hands and movement now.. insert is done by Sponge some months ago, I am about to go gen and pay like $10,5K and have second thoughts but cannot decide.. I feel nice about this frankened Hulk now plus it carries some history now after so many visits to my watch smith..

I have a genuine Batman so I can settle with a rep Hulk... trying to convince myself now
73e060eaad301b12b0b07e0d5f0f7ab6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have to say your hulk is a thing of beauty and perfection. It would be a difficult decision to go gen when you have such a perfect piece.

Reactions: bbphrog

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Gang! Time for Tuesday's selection: this nice looking OMEGA SeaMaster chronograph with blue face and ceramic bezel I picked up a while ago from an amazing member. Nice & heavy, great details on the dial, it's one of several recent purchases I love to wear. (old pics). dave:

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
I have to say your hulk is a thing of beauty and perfection. It would be a difficult decision to go gen when you have such a perfect piece.
Thank you bro, indeed there is no need after having installed a gen movement in my Hulk, maybe after 1-2 years we see some good dials and inserts from the Chinese factories so puzzle would be complete then.. thanks for keeping me sane lolol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: C Master

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
3 weeks and we are out of here! Our first own house, going to see it today :)

Congrats, just remember it is stressful to move but when the place is your own it is well worth it.