• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Arf dssd 904l 116660 ln

2470f2.8ii

I'm Pretty Popular
16/12/16
Hey guys.

I got my dssd yesterday. I broke 2 screwdrivers trying to resize it, ended up going into a jewelry store today and they knocked it out; no problem. I wonder if that 904 steel is the culprit?
From my research last night, there's a panerai screwdriver that will do a good job in managing the links. also look for 1.6mm "cut out" screwdriver. something about the driver being flush with the screws as to be more effective. ymmv.

I'm very happy with it right out of the box and it's not near as bulky as others have made it out to be. I plan on keeping this until it falls apart.

anyway, here's the eye candy. please feel free to post pics of your DSSDs :)

Ztrj7Oa.jpg

Last edited:

jm.mozos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/12/13
Germany
Hi guys from the forum,

I tell you my story with "InTimeWatch"

In the end last night I bought in "InTimeWatch" the model Rolex Sea-Dweller DEEPSEA 116660 Black ARF 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet SH3135

The purchase price was 488 USD + 50 Shipping by UK to Spain (Madrid).

They sent me an invoice to my email with the amount of 538 USD

I bought the watch with a VISA card with DOLLARS recharge, however, the guys from "InTimeWatch" have charged me with the purchase in YUAN China (CNY), which implies that my Bank has charged me almost 65 USD for the commission to make a purchase outside of the card currency (USD).

However, throughout the purchase process and on the invoice, the purchase is always made in DOLLARS. I have no problems in uploading everything to the forum

I wrote a lot of emails this morning, and still do not answer and give me a solution, since it results, that the replica of the clock of "InTimeWatch", at the end, has a price of 600 USD with the grace or joke of changing the currency without warning.

EYE! EYE! with "InTimeWatch" and charges the currency in YUAN China (CNY) !!

"InTimeWatch" do not say anything to you during the purchase, they manage everything in dollars, and then, there is the surprise of the expenses of the exchange of the currency.

I will keep telling you !!!

At the end I should have bought at PureTime !!

Last edited:

Blackjack

Known Member
27/7/16
Hi guys from the forum,

I tell you my story with "InTimeWatch"
I bought the watch with a VISA card with DOLLARS recharge, however, the guys from "InTimeWatch" have charged me with the purchase of 3,556.18 CNY, which implies that my Bank has charged me almost 55 EUROS for the commission to make a purchase outside of the card currency (USD).

fucking weird that those chinese blokes over at intime work in the chinese currency...

Who woulda guessed.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Unless Spain has abandoned the Euro and adopted the Dollar since this morning, you still would have had to pay your bank a fee for the conversion to Dollars.

Well done for thread crapping though.

jm.mozos

26/12/13
Germany
I travel a lot for business, and I have a dollar account in the Bank and I used to VISA that I had with dollars!

My surprise was when they charged me another currency !!

The worst thing of all, is that I have written several times with the problem to "InTimeWatch" and they do not answer !!

jm.mozos

26/12/13
Germany
Unless Spain has abandoned the Euro and adopted the Dollar since this morning, you still would have had to pay your bank a fee for the conversion to Dollars.

Well done for thread crapping though.

When a person spends 550 USD in a whim, 55 euros are nothing, but I do not like, when the people are not clear and transparent in the business, and then you find surprises of this kind.

There are to be honored and sincere in business !!

jm.mozos

26/12/13
Germany
That is the original invoice sent to me for payment and everyone sees that it is in DOLLARS.

Before the purchase, we exchanged a lot of email and in every moment there was talk in dollars, about of the purchase of the watch, and about the shipping costs.

You can see, the bill is in dollars and the TOTAL is indicated in dollars, so I take the decision to pay with an account that I have in dollars, however the guys of "InTimeWatch", they charged me with another currency without warning me.

Surely because they prefer to hide those commissions and that we Buyers pay them in YUAN China (CNY).

What bothers me is not the charge of 60 dollars more for the currency exchange commission, but they, at all times were not sincere with the final coin of the payment, since from the beginning they should have spoken to me at all times in YUAN (CNY ) and not in dollars and much less sending me invoices in dollars to pay, when they know that their payment will happen to me in YUAN (CNY).

Sincerity in business, transparency and not hide anything is essential to give confidence to the Buyers !!

Last edited:

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
That's how this game works mate. It's an illegal business. But, trusted dealers are trusted for a reason so relax and wear your new watch with pride!

jm.mozos

26/12/13
Germany
Hi guys,

I write to you and I tell you about my adventure (misfortune) with my watch "Sea-Dweller DEEPSEA 116660 Black ARF 1: 1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet SH3135" from "InTimeWatch".

The clock arrived last Tuesday, and the clock has arrived defective or with serious problems and as some guys in the forum asking me about my purchase, I would like to answer here and publish my adventure.

I have already exchanged several emails since the first day that the clock arrived with Ryan (InTimeWatch), since the clock has arrived defective and the power reserve of the machinery does not work.

And every morning I find the clock stopped and dead.

Last night for example, I took off the watch around 22:00 PM, and I used it all day and today in the morning I found the clock stopped indicating 2:32 AM, that means, that the power reserve, has only lasted 4 hours and a half.

I'm quite disappointed and disillusioned with the purchase, and it must be that I have not had any luck with the machinery, since the watch looks robust and of good quality and termination.

I suppose that the guys of (InTimeWatch) will have to give me a solution, since it is clear, that the watch has come defective from the Factory, and I hope that it is not the Buyer who is harmed with more return shipping costs of the watch to the Factory.

I'm waiting for Ryan (InTimeWatch) to give me a solution according to the problem and that will show us the professionalism and responsibility of his Store.

IMG_8075.jpg

IMG_8073.jpg

IMG_8072.jpg

IMG_8081.jpg

IMG_8080.jpg

IMG_8074.jpg