• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wrist Action and Eye Candy 30/4/18 - 6/5/18

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
HQiZ6ah.jpg

cIyGSD9.jpg

dAeREiT.jpg

okcomputer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/18

lol tried to order that watch in the past after seeing you post a pic of it a few months back, and it was out of stock. Put the money through and everything, told it was in stock. Was like as soon as I get it I'm going to get a cool mesh shark strap just like yllekp. But got the response out of stock please pick another. Was like damn, really wanted it. It's got a classic vintage look to it that I could see pairing it with a black suit, blue suit, old vintage coat or style. Just has a timeless quality like you found it at an antique store. Just has that classic timeless quality about it. All the numbers around the edges also give it a heightened intelligence about it, like the wearer of it is not ordinary and has a level of intelligence about them. This and the caltrava you own almost give a feel like you could be a time traveler if seen out in the street. Wearing your antique watches traveling through time.

I've always been curious though, is yours in yellow gold with a yellow gold shark mesh?
Which shark mesh did you go with?
Where did you order it from?

Last edited:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
lol tried to order that watch in the past after seeing you post a pic of it a few months back, and it was out of stock. Put the money through and everything, told it was in stock. Was like as soon as I get it I'm going to get a cool mesh shark strap just like yllekp. But got the response out of stock please pick another. Was like damn, really wanted it. It's got a classic vintage look to it that I could see pairing it with a black suit, blue suit, old vintage coat or style. Just has a timeless quality like you found it at an antique store. Just has that classic timeless quality about it. All the numbers around the edges also give it a heightened intelligence about it, like the wearer of it is not ordinary and has a level of intelligence about them. This and the caltrava you own almost give a feel like you could be a time traveler if seen out in the street. Wearing your antique watches traveling through time.

I've always been curious though, is yours in yellow gold with a yellow gold shark mesh?
Which shark mesh did you go with?
Where did you order it from?

Very nicely put. I picked this up m2m from RepPossessed I missed it the first time it came up for sale and was delighted when he sold it on. It is actually RG but a lighter colour than the Calatrava.

the mesh strap comes from watchgeeko in the UK and is also RG. I had Mario (Orloff ) make a nice black Croco for it too bur I ended up putting that on the Calatrava .

this one is definitely a keeper.

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Gang! First day of the new week!! Today, thanks to the intoxicating, subversive pics from a well known RWI member, I was "forced' to buy yet another INVICTA Mickey Mouse Pro Diver. A beautiful Two Tone in blue and gold, this new INVICTA is well made, solid, and very attractive; the quality is there for a beater watch. It's why I love the brand and have about 13 or more in my collection. THANKS, NCRICH, for influence. No complaints here. dave: