• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I went a bit crazy on a buying reps *PICTORIAL*

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
EyP2T14.jpg

It will get worse as you can see my watch box is full so now I am preparing to build another twice this size. I guess you would say I am planning ahead.

Damn man thats a lot of winders! Fair play!

Reactions: munsonz

Mango

Known Member
14/5/18
EyP2T14.jpg

It will get worse as you can see my watch box is full so now I am preparing to build another twice this size. I guess you would say I am planning ahead.

Is that a watch winder and customer box or how did you get it together? I’m curious.

Reactions: munsonz

Mango

Known Member
14/5/18
Tkingjr,
oh ic, looks nice. I wouldn’t be able to build it myself, at least it doesn’t look as good.
Thank you replied. You have a nice collection too. Do you have a close up pix of all of them? I would love to know what you got?

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Tkingjr,
oh ic, looks nice. I wouldn’t be able to build it myself, at least it doesn’t look as good.
Thank you replied. You have a nice collection too. Do you have a close up pix of all of them? I would love to know what you got?
I will take a look and see if I have photos of all of the watches.

Reactions: Mango

GodlyAntonio

Horology Curious
26/4/18
EyP2T14.jpg

AM I MORE IMPRESSED BY WATCHES OR THE CASE?? honestly cant even tell you

rmac172

Horology Curious
24/3/15
I don’t think the thought “I wish that person would adopt me” has gone through my head since I was teenager... my mind is blown! How have you got them stored? On display or filling a closet?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

SDK_R

Horology Curious
5/5/17
Great collection and cabinet.
i can’t help thinking you probably could have bought 2-3 genuine watches with the money spent though.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
If you love APs buy the 15202 Quartz version with the updated dial its just beautiful

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
There are 7 Gen Breitling's in the Box. My best effort is my Breitling Super Avengers, 1 gen, and 1 rep with a Gen dial. I have to look at the serial number to tell which is the Gen. My Rep hobby adds more fun trying to find the best Reps.