• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pure Gold - post you FG watches here for our ogling pleasure

semperfi55

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/18
UK
aXcv3.jpg

Reactions: DD60

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Great looking timepiece Bro, remind me to PM you a gen one of these that was ruined needs a new case now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one was a surprise to me in QC. The dial is like the gen and not what I ordered. IDK if BP updated their models but for years these have had Hulk like sunburst dials which are quite pretty, albeit total fantasy.

15792265116368.jpg

My TD is going to get me the other dial, although this one is growing on me a bit. I like it more in person than I did in QC. I approved it cause a change meant waiting til after CNY.

Reactions: EagleBear

EagleBear

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/15
SoCal
This one was a surprise to me in QC. The dial is like the gen and not what I ordered. IDK if BP updated their models but for years these have had Hulk like sunburst dials which are quite pretty, albeit total fantasy.

15792265116368.jpg

My TD is going to get me the other dial, although this one is growing on me a bit. I like it more in person than I did in QC. I approved it cause a change meant waiting til after CNY.

Good call ;)

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
KJ2020 this is the one I actually posted it here and I’m guessing no one noticed take a good look at the case... i didn’t notice either until it was pointed out to me.

Wait, what!? That's a 5 digit case, wow.

I got it's missing puzzle piece here - 6 digit case with a 5 digit bezel and insert. Haha! Someone's keeping up with the times on that gold one - is that yours?

15740360713878.jpg

EagleBear

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/15
SoCal
Wait, what!? That's a 5 digit case, wow.

I got it's missing puzzle piece here - 6 digit case with a 5 digit bezel and insert. Haha! Someone's keeping up with the times on that gold one - is that yours?

15740360713878.jpg

Lol no Bro it’s a legit 116718 50th
That a buddy had hooked me up with at an unbelievably great $ but I should have asked about the back story ... (my buddy being in the business of course) story is the original owner tried to save $ on the service and didn’t take it to a RSC and this is the result of that! They refinished it wrong and not only that they took so much gold it will never look right without replacing the case sad but true. Needless to say I’m not stuck with it. ;)

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Lol no Bro it’s a legit 116718 50th
That a buddy had hooked me up with at an unbelievably great $ but I should have asked about the back story ... (my buddy being in the business of course) story is the original owner tried to save $ on the service and didn’t take it to a RSC and this is the result of that! They refinished it wrong and not only that they took so much gold it will never look right without replacing the case sad but true. Needless to say I’m not stuck with it. ;)

The polisher was prospectin' fer gold ya say. I see. Looks like he got enuff fer that weddin ring fer the misses, haha.