Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pure Gold - post you FG watches here for our ogling pleasure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Comment





      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        Comment


          We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
          GMT Movements Explained
          BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
          Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?

          Comment


            Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post
            Great looking timepiece Bro, remind me to PM you a gen one of these that was ruined needs a new case now...


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


              Originally posted by EagleBear View Post

              Great looking timepiece Bro, remind me to PM you a gen one of these that was ruined needs a new case now...


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              This one was a surprise to me in QC. The dial is like the gen and not what I ordered. IDK if BP updated their models but for years these have had Hulk like sunburst dials which are quite pretty, albeit total fantasy.



              My TD is going to get me the other dial, although this one is growing on me a bit. I like it more in person than I did in QC. I approved it cause a change meant waiting til after CNY.
              We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
              GMT Movements Explained
              BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
              Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?

              Comment



                Comment


                  Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post

                  This one was a surprise to me in QC. The dial is like the gen and not what I ordered. IDK if BP updated their models but for years these have had Hulk like sunburst dials which are quite pretty, albeit total fantasy.



                  My TD is going to get me the other dial, although this one is growing on me a bit. I like it more in person than I did in QC. I approved it cause a change meant waiting til after CNY.
                  Good call


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by EagleBear View Post



                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    KJ2020 this is the one I actually posted it here and I’m guessing no one noticed take a good look at the case... i didn’t notice either until it was pointed out to me.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment




                      Comment


                        Originally posted by EagleBear View Post

                        KJ2020 this is the one I actually posted it here and I’m guessing no one noticed take a good look at the case... i didn’t notice either until it was pointed out to me.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Wait, what!? That's a 5 digit case, wow.

                        I got it's missing puzzle piece here - 6 digit case with a 5 digit bezel and insert. Haha! Someone's keeping up with the times on that gold one - is that yours?


                        We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                        GMT Movements Explained
                        BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                        Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?

                        Comment



                          Comment


                            Comment


                              Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post

                              Wait, what!? That's a 5 digit case, wow.

                              I got it's missing puzzle piece here - 6 digit case with a 5 digit bezel and insert. Haha! Someone's keeping up with the times on that gold one - is that yours?

                              Lol no Bro it’s a legit 116718 50th
                              That a buddy had hooked me up with at an unbelievably great $ but I should have asked about the back story ... (my buddy being in the business of course) story is the original owner tried to save $ on the service and didn’t take it to a RSC and this is the result of that! They refinished it wrong and not only that they took so much gold it will never look right without replacing the case sad but true. Needless to say I’m not stuck with it.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by EagleBear View Post

                                Lol no Bro it’s a legit 116718 50th
                                That a buddy had hooked me up with at an unbelievably great $ but I should have asked about the back story ... (my buddy being in the business of course) story is the original owner tried to save $ on the service and didn’t take it to a RSC and this is the result of that! They refinished it wrong and not only that they took so much gold it will never look right without replacing the case sad but true. Needless to say I’m not stuck with it.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                The polisher was prospectin' fer gold ya say. I see. Looks like he got enuff fer that weddin ring fer the misses, haha.
                                We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                                GMT Movements Explained
                                BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                                Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X