• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pure Gold - post you FG watches here for our ogling pleasure

semperfi55

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/18
UK
Beautiful. Not sure I'd have the balls to wear them to be honest. How do you find the attention?

I’ve only worn them outside with long sleeves. Wearing this visibly in London is just asking for trouble!

I wasn’t the sort to wear such ostentatious pieces. Now I have two :lol:

Reactions: KJ2020

semperfi55

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/18
UK
rGrSE.jpg

rG8P2.jpg

Reactions: KJ2020 and Nur-Uhr

Rolly123

17/11/18
I’ve only worn them outside with long sleeves. Wearing this visibly in London is just asking for trouble!

I wasn’t the sort to wear such ostentatious pieces. Now I have two :lol:

Haha I live in London too and can imagine! I'm also a long sleeve for my ARF Dayton 116515 and that's nowhere near as ostentatious as either of those! Maybe one day... Wear in good health!

semperfi55

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/18
UK
Haha I live in London too and can imagine! I'm also a long sleeve for my ARF Dayton 116515 and that's nowhere near as ostentatious as either of those! Maybe one day... Wear in good health!

I have that Daytona too butj ust a 21j with frozen seconds mod, love it. Thanks! :)

The robbers are quite well educated on watches(recognising beyond Rolex) now, especially around Knightsbridge and Mayfair!

waterproofpt

7/4/13
BC Canada
What’s with all the ???? That seems to happen from time to time. Not typed by me.
Oh .... I know .... I put an emoji smiley face in there. I guess it didn’t know how to deal with it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk