• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pure Gold - post you FG watches here for our ogling pleasure

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Have an AP 15400 RG approved already, never had a full gold one so I am excited!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: C Master

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Have an AP 15400 RG approved already, never had a full gold one so I am excited!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They take a bit of nerve to wear but you will be surprised how quickly you get used to it. Funnily enough they are not as blingy as the SS model as they do not sparkle as much but they do indeed sparkle.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
3H1StXn.jpg

Reactions: Daywatch

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Full rose gold watches? I might have a few....
32284f7f61e282e6c6bfa38619e823e5.jpg

I like rosegold watches, but haven’t yet worked up the nerve for rosegold bracelet!

They are all coming out of the woodwork at last :) Those 3 IWCs are particularly attractive I love the green one on the green strap.

Reactions: Hyjynx

PETRVSLXIX

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/14
Amazing thread
Huge and high level collectors and watches weve got here.
I am in the process of work up the nerves for my 1st FG watch. Always wanted to have that gold bling thing on my wrist for that classy wedding or party, even knowing it will never look like a solid real one it is wish to realize and time has come. I will start small, with a simple dress watch with no chronos, and leather band (will invest in a gen or a custom). I thought about the Rolex Cellini, the Cartier Tank, Vacheron Patrimony.... Still searching for a near to NWBIG rep as I can in this style. Tips very welcome. Hope to post pics here soon :)

domsdaddy123

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
6/8/15

Hey P I love this, is this the BP? I Always wanted to grab this piece and throw a nice ebay real diamond dial in there but is the opening a little big? Any idea?

I think the BP f5 dig full golds look way better than the TTs...killer look and with a gen insert would be really sweet!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Amazing thread
Huge and high level collectors and watches weve got here.
I am in the process of work up the nerves for my 1st FG watch. Always wanted to have that gold bling thing on my wrist for that classy wedding or party, even knowing it will never look like a solid real one it is wish to realize and time has come. I will start small, with a simple dress watch with no chronos, and leather band (will invest in a gen or a custom). I thought about the Rolex Cellini, the Cartier Tank, Vacheron Patrimony.... Still searching for a near to NWBIG rep as I can in this style. Tips very welcome. Hope to post pics here soon :)

We all started small. then it becomes a full blown addiction lol. I have no idea what FG fits into the NWBIG category, hopefully some other addicts can chime in.

Reactions: PETRVSLXIX

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Hey P I love this, is this the BP? I Always wanted to grab this piece and throw a nice ebay real diamond dial in there but is the opening a little big? Any idea?

I think the BP f5 dig full golds look way better than the TTs...killer look and with a gen insert would be really sweet!

No idea what it is I got it as a present, but from the feel I would say BP. I tried modding a BP TT before and it was just frustrating. I have a 16613 insert lying around I gave one away. But I would prefer to keep it for an eventual Shark build to get it into a this i would have to shave it and I hate doing that. I agree the FG looks better than the BP TT 5 digit.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Oh wow - this is a real beauty. Is this running the A240 with the micro rotor? How does it do at keeping power?

Yep A240 with micro rotor. It works very sweet. The PR is quite good but i never tested it properly. it is never on my wrist for more than 8 hours.