• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"How to photograph watches" - part two

therigger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/1/12
Good advice helps and this helps so its good advice!!
Thank you for the tips.

Wristband

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/7/12
rubber bracelet

Silicone Wristbands, Low Prices guaranteed, No minimums, Free Shipping, Quick Delivery, choose for your Personalized Silicone Wristband, Rubber Bracelets, customized wristband,Child wristbands, Silicone Finger Ring, Silicone Keychains, Silicone USB jump Drive, USB Flash Drive, Awareness wristband, livestrong wristbands, Nike wristbands!

MOD Edit: Not the place nor way to do it properly...You´ve got some time to think about it.

Joecool78

Looking Around
7/7/14
Thanks for the tips about lighting. I've never thought about using a lamp with a diffuser for these shots

nickthewatch

Looking Around
17/9/15
my 0 referee method

I always found d photos in natural light outdoors come out better you get actual metal colour less gray green effect & sharpness is better if you can't take photos in the day gu10 daylight bulbs are handy for better photos I find 4 minimum stock photos is important left side on straight on rightside on and back watch stands are like £0.50 each well worth experimenting different styles and colours I found always black leather black gloss or white backgrounds attractive but do get in as close as you can to the watch without cutting anything out don't be afraid to experiment with props but make sure the focus of your picture is actually the watch if you find your lens is bringing out the gold to strong or the metal is coming out a bit green grey brown go to colour on computer or phone and change the warmth a bit gown to cool this should sort it here's some examples in ones I took on my Samsung galaxy S5

ABfarm

27/5/15
A5vDDQC.jpg