• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watches for Ladies or GF's

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I got my Friend an ARF TT RG date just 36 for his wife. She Owns a 31mm gold gen Rolex and wears the ARF every day.

Good choice, as women are wearing slightly larger watches than they used to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: McDuck888

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
nice, she can pull even large watches! my PAM1312 was ridiculous on my wife's wrist. great watches you got for her
Thanks, but she has only a 5,8 inch wrist and the 44mm PAMs are too big but on a girl it looks soooo cool:)

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
I don’t know about things like the GMF datejusts. I wouldn’t wear them for the shape of the fluted bezel, - it looks to coarse to me.

The prettiest-looking smaller watch I saw wasn’t even a factory branded one. A lady posted a 26mm datejust to Reddit with a note that it was bought for her by family and it came from intime. Lots of people asked her for the factory/maker name. But when I surfed intime we compared clasp codes with each other and I’d found which it was.
Just one without a maker.
Her wristroll was so pretty
https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/c...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

And this is a link to the watch for buyings https://www.intime05.co/rollie/5899...kers-on-ss-jubilee-bracelet-eta2671-2755.html

To me... I have no idea what the movement is like in functionality.
But so much of this is really inoffensive to me. Sweet bezel shape. Sweet in it’s tiny size. Sweet in it’s colour. Etc.
If we let all the regular stuff we look for go out the window and don’t mind about shapes of various things like crown, case size etc.... couldn’t this just be a very pretty little datejust for anyone’s lady friends to own? - I can’t even tell you how thrilled to bits I’d be if someone gifted me this!
I’d wrap it around one of those sweet velvety green Rolex service pouches all over eBay and give it to family any day over some of the bigger sized watches we’d take more seriously and be modding to make look ‘more accurate’.
PRETTY PINK WATCH.

Reactions: princessbravestrong